1933 DP Dodge manifold

Got a part number?

On the Plymouth side they varied the manifolds around a bit from time to time but I know the intake had the same number for a 1933 PD as for a 1937 P4. Probably the same on the Dodge side but can't tell for sure without knowing the exact part number that should be on your car.

If you don't need an exact part number match for a show car, then there are only few styles of exhaust manifold with the big difference being where the exhaust pipe mounts.

Hello: part# on exhaust man. #666376 on casting. measures 25 3/4" overall and 24 1/2" first to last bolt holes C/C could be 1934 or up? three different engine sizes . i got it for 34 desoto ,did not fit a little to long.

Don't see 666376 in my Plymouth books. From the number I'd expect it to be from the 1935 or 1936 era, certainly later than any part for a 1934 Plymouth. DeSoto and Chrysler blocks of that era and later were about 25" long while the Dodge passenger cars and Plymouths were 23" long. So if it was for a DeSoto or Chrysler I am not surprised it is not in my books.

My Master Parts List shows that the DP and DQ manifolds are the same. That number is 615827. I don't think that any others will interchange, but not certain.

615827 is also used on the PD and early PC Plymouths. Might be used on the '34 but my preliminary '34 Plymouth parts book does not list separate intake and exhaust manifolds, only the combined assembly.

here is a picture,[ATTACH=CONFIG]282456[/ATTACH] and the CASTING # is 604501- 1,2,3,4,and possibly others so my guess is that the # after the - is irrelevant.

The casting # is on the underside

It is 23" long over all.

Thanks, Graham

I'm an idiot: Previously stated the intake was the same on Plymouth between '33 and '37: It is actually the exhaust manifold and I ought to know as I needed one and found that same part number on the bottom of my '33 Plymouth exhaust manifold and on the bottom of the '37 Plymouth exhaust manifold with the only difference being the number after the dash (and the fact that the '37 wasn't cracked like my '33 one was). Intake changed over those years though.

Based on that, I'd say that any '33 through at least '37 Plymouth exhaust manifold will have the same number as your '33 DP Dodge and I would not be surprised if they would go up through at least '37 on Dodge too.

I'm an idiot: Previously stated the intake was the same on Plymouth between '33 and '37: It is actually the exhaust manifold and I ought to know as I needed one and found that same part number on the bottom of my '33 Plymouth exhaust manifold and on the bottom of the '37 Plymouth exhaust manifold with the only difference being the number after the dash (and the fact that the '37 wasn't cracked like my '33 one was). Intake changed over those years though.

Based on that, I'd say that any '33 through at least '37 Plymouth exhaust manifold will have the same number as your '33 DP Dodge and I would not be surprised if they would go up through at least '37 on Dodge too.

Have the same one off 33 ply engine #604501-4

• 2 months later...