FOR SALE: 1930 Model A rumble seat coupe - no rust original car.

beardbros

**************************************  SOLD   *******************************************

I have for sale an incredible rust free 1930 Ford Model A 5 window rumble seat coupe. I have owned many model A's and have never seen one like this. The car has zero rust, it is like somebody drove this for a couple years and put it away until now. Everybody that sees it is amazed how it survived. The story is it came from North Dakota, was never driven in the winter and was always garaged. It came to Illinois 30 years ago in original condition and has been worked on and cared for since then. I got it from the 86 year old farmer who no longer had any interest in driving it. It says 54940 miles and I am sure that is all the miles this Model A has on it. This 1930 coupe is an original black car from the factory and was painted black again by the previous owner. The paint is old and he did not do any body work - no bondo-, just sprayed over the old black to make it shiny again, it has a nice patina. The firewall and interior rumble seat area are original paint. The sheet metal is unreal how nice it is. The fenders still have the rib along the edge of the roll from the factory, you cannot reproduce that after bodywork has been done. The fenders and body do not have any stress cracks anywhere. The area that always rots out at the lower rear body sides below the rumble seat is perfect. Of course being an old original car it has its character marks as in dents, scratches and chips and it looks like the top insert is the original one. The interior is missing the door and kick panels, but it looks like the headliner and wall boards are the original ones. It also has the original wiper and mirror. You can see some of the interior wood body framing behind the seat and it is all in perfect condition. All the lights work as they are supposed to. I hate to put this coupe up for sale because I know I will never find another one this nice but I have another project that needs funding. So here is your chance to own the most rust free original black 1930 Model A Rumble Seat Coupe you will ever see. $12500 - Call Jim with any questions - 1-815-252-7247.
Here is a list of things that have been done to the coupe:

• Completely rebuilt the motor and transmission
  • Exhaust
  • Radiator cap mascot
  • Bumper medallions
  • Tail light
  • Running boards
  • Tires (5)
  • Powder coated wheels (5)
  • Hubcaps & lugnuts(5)
  • Horn
  • Windshield arm assemblies
  • Windshield and door glass
  • Rear spare cover

Here is a link to over 100 pics of the model A - https://www.flickr.com/photos/71673757@N03/sets/72157648943560572/

post-79454-143142831915_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142831926_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142831934_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142831943_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142831951_thumb.jpg

post-79454-143142831961_thumb.jpg

Edited by beardbros (see edit history)