your personal Buick shirts - post them

Guest buickkuhn

Guest buickkuhn

I will start with mine along with the story that I used my daughters (around 5 months old ) savings fund that we started before she was born . To purchase this family jewel , so we called the car hers from the start . The first car show that had a shirt picture maker (frankenmuth , mi) we had these made for her . She is 14 now and will eventually learn to drive her also she giggles about the story . Please post up your custom shirts with the story and show the world why you love the automobile in your family as part of the family .

post-103843-14314283064_thumb.jpg

post-103843-143142830642_thumb.jpg

Here is my car on a t-shirt for sale on Ebay. I had this guy make me a shirt, then the next thing ya know I see it for sale on the evilbay. I know it is my car because I made the front license plate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-White-Buick-Gran-Sports-GS-Custom-Hot-Rod-SS-T-Shirt-72-Muscle-Car-Tees-/360455704450?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item92b1567f4d

post-70955-143142835808_thumb.jpg

Don't advertise that you have parts until I have everything I need...:o

send me a list, I'll get right at pulling them for you. In the meantime could I interest you in some land in Macon Georgia that I promise will be ocean front property in just a few years. In the mean time fella's be careful of your wives seeing my picture above, after all......

It's pretty beat up, but years ago, when we had fewer Buicks, Suzanne had a t-shirt made up with photos of each of our cars on it. We would need to do front and back nowadays.

Aside from that I have the usual assortment of show shirts. I also have a Landau shirt - hey Lamar how about you take your second selfie with one of those.

Guest buickkuhn
My kids made me a shirt with the saying on the front "God made the Buick" the back says "and the devil made the import"

I love it when the kids get involved - making sure the automobile future is going to be in safe hands .

Guest buickkuhn
O.K. Here is mine, front and back views. Had it made on line with my own photo's. Price was very reasonable for only 2 shirts.[ATTACH=CONFIG]282404[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]282405[/ATTACH]

Mike in Colorado

I would have put my engine on my daughters shirt also if (at the time ) I even knew it was so awesome to have a good running original straight eight motor to drive 1 hour 15 min to a car show in the dark . When I first got this car I didn't know I was going to be obsessed with it as I am today . Love my buick along with my family too . ----------- Keep the shirts being personalized coming .

The next wave of T's. Do we have the tech to have the shirt play a video for say 10 to 15 seconds. Not sure how it would stand up in the wash? That inventive mind of mine is kicking in again... Dandy Dave!

This was the Tee Shirt for our local chapter All Buick Show a few years ago.

My 1913 Model 31 Touring was parked in front of the Pearson Air Museum where the photo was taken.

The museum curator photo shopped himself onto the left (driver's side) of the car; but the car is actually right hand drive.

post-41092-143142845698_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Shaw (see edit history)

Guest BigDogDaddy

Dandy Dave, there are T-shirts that have a pocket built into them so that you can insert your smart phone in it and have it play a video. Such as eyes moving. This was popular this Halloween. There were also masks with hidden pockets for phones to play videos of worms, maggots etc. inside of open wounds. I'm sure we could have shirt made to display and engine running or a car driving along a road.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdJGXHJO4gyv1GriW2Bwd42hChyKDaoX7DUa_bsmkjuSQNwNHGcA

Dandy Dave, there are T-shirts that have a pocket built into them so that you can insert your smart phone in it and have it play a video. Such as eyes moving. This was popular this Halloween. There were also masks with hidden pockets for phones to play videos of worms, maggots etc. inside of open wounds. I'm sure we could have shirt made to display and engine running or a car driving along a road.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdJGXHJO4gyv1GriW2Bwd42hChyKDaoX7DUa_bsmkjuSQNwNHGcA

LOL...There I go again. A day late and a Dollar short... :P Dandy Dave!