WANTED TO BUY>>>>>64 or 65 RIVIERA

lrlforfun

OK Riviera People: I have a fresh 401 that's .30 over and a nice rebuild. I'm thinking of purchasing a car (64 or a 65 Riv) for the engine.

Yes, I have a ton of First-Gen Rivs but I was entertaining the idea of finding a really super nice and clean 64 or 65 Riv with perhaps a tired or klunked out engine and install this 401.

There are a slug of fixer upper Rivieras everywhere on Craig's List (most for fantasy prices). I have those type cars. I want a NICE car that needs an engine. Any thoughts??? Thanks, Mitch

OK Riviera People: I have a fresh 401 that's .30 over and a nice rebuild. I'm thinking of purchasing a car (64 or a 65 Riv) for the engine.

Yes, I have a ton of First-Gen Rivs but I was entertaining the idea of finding a really super nice and clean 64 or 65 Riv with perhaps a tired or klunked out engine and install this 401.

There are a slug of fixer upper Rivieras everywhere on Craig's List (most for fantasy prices). I have those type cars. I want a NICE car that needs an engine. Any thoughts??? Thanks, Mitch

I don't think you are going to find a nice Rriviera that needs an engine.....usually just the opposite.....

good engine and body needs everything. If someone had a nice Riviera they wouldn't get rid of it just because the

engine needed rebuilding.....too hard to find a nice one to get rid of it because of that. It took me ten years to find

my car and if the engine goes out it will get another one right away.

I don't think you are going to find a nice Rriviera that needs an engine.....usually just the opposite.....

good engine and body needs everything. If someone had a nice Riviera they wouldn't get rid of it just because the

engine needed rebuilding.....too hard to find a nice one to get rid of it because of that. It took me ten years to find

my car and if the engine goes out it will get another one right away.

X2

Put that motor in a Model A roadster or a flat bottomed drag boat. Let your hair fly!