1951 Ford F6 Truck w/ Dump Bed near Boyertown, PA

Guest M Manwiller

Guest M Manwiller

For Sale: 1951 Ford F6 Truck with Dump Bed for hauling Grain. Has V-8 engine, 4 speed synchronized transmission and 2-speed rear. Truck runs fine, but we dropped the registration and insurance last year. Had been taking it to the truck show in Macungie for a few years prior to that. Dump bed works well.

It has a mid to late 1950's overhead valve V8 instead of the original "Big Six" flathead. However, I do have an original motor to go with the truck. Also have a spare transmission, rear axle, and front axle. Have (2) original seats as well.

Truck is located near Boyertown, PA. I might be able to deliver if I can find a trailer to rent for hauling it.

Price is $2400 or best offer.

Attached is a flier with photos, etc. 1951 Ford F6 For Sale.pdf You are welcome to come look at it in person. My cell number is on the attached flier.

Matt

• 4 months later...
Guest jaystallard

Are you willing to sell the original engine separately and the spare transmission, rear axle, and front axle and the original seats as well.?

Thanks,

Jay

For Sale: 1951 Ford F6 Truck with Dump Bed for hauling Grain. Has V-8 engine, 4 speed synchronized transmission and 2-speed rear. Truck runs fine, but we dropped the registration and insurance last year. Had been taking it to the truck show in Macungie for a few years prior to that. Dump bed works well.

It has a mid to late 1950's overhead valve V8 instead of the original "Big Six" flathead. However, I do have an original motor to go with the truck. Also have a spare transmission, rear axle, and front axle. Have (2) original seats as well.

Truck is located near Boyertown, PA. I might be able to deliver if I can find a trailer to rent for hauling it.

Price is $2400 or best offer.

Attached is a flier with photos, etc. [ATTACH]280616[/ATTACH] You are welcome to come look at it in person. My cell number is on the attached flier.

Matt

Guest M Manwiller

Jay,

Sure. Please give me a call and we can discuss the details. Through the week you can reach me on my cell. It's 610-698-5480. On the weekend, the home phone is best. It's 610-845-1511.

Matt