2007 Pontiac Solstice SEMA single seater show car, red spyder, is it privately owned?

HistoryBuff

See the pictures on this website

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/30/sema-2007-pontiac-solstice-sd-290-takes-us-back/

When the great ship Pontiac went down, I wonder what happened to all the show cars bearing Pontiac badges? In particular I'd like to ask about the Pontiac Solstice SD-290 which is still a two seater technically but made into a single seater by virtue of covering the passenger seat area a la '50s Jag XK-120. It was significantly faster than a stock Solstice GXP thanks to all of those pounds shed by losing the windshield, side glass, convertible top and climate system. It had a windscreen for the driver only. New fender vents were added, as well as a new hood . The engine was modded to produce

290 HP and the suspension was Solstice's available Club Sport Z0K suspension package. Don't know the brand of wheels but the 19-inch forged wheels were shod with Hooser R6 racing tires. I'd like to know if this was put up for auction by GM, sold out the back door, or what? And what it was sold for...thanks for any news.

Thanks for any news that this car was saved....