1989 for sale

Guest Tlanglitz

Guest Tlanglitz

I'm new to the forum, so my apologies if I'm posting this in error or against any of the rules. I have a 1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati for sale in Cincinnati, OH. Very good physical and mechanical shape, under 52,000 miles. Selling it because insurance is just too darn expensive now that my oldest has his license (3 cars, 3 drivers, Maserati is no longer considered a "toy" for insurers).

Asking price is dropped to $6,000, although the active Craigslist posting still shows $6,500.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4737524635.html

I'd like the car to go to someone who appreciates it, so hope someone here has interest. I can share more photos or video of running/driving if needed.

Tim in Cincinnati

I'm new to the forum, so my apologies if I'm posting this in error or against any of the rules. I have a 1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati for sale in Cincinnati, OH. Very good physical and mechanical shape, under 52,000 miles. Selling it because insurance is just too darn expensive now that my oldest has his license (3 cars, 3 drivers, Maserati is no longer considered a "toy" for insurers).

Asking price is dropped to $6,000, although the active Craigslist posting still shows $6,500.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4737524635.html

I'd like the car to go to someone who appreciates it, so hope someone here has interest. I can share more photos or video of running/driving if needed.

Tim in Cincinnati

Have you checked with Hagerty for collectible, named insured driver?

Have no place to put another so I'm not a buyer, do like your choice of wheel, are these the 5 hole only, or are they the multiple fit lug pattern?

• 2 months later...