'31 Chrysler Vent Door Spring

Want to buy vent door wire spring for '31 Chrysler Model 70. The same spring is likely used on several Chrysler and Dodge models from '29 through '32 and perhaps other years as well. Attached photo shows the inside of the vent door and the wire spring that holds the door open or closed. I have the driver's side but am missing the spring on the passenger side. Both are the same.

Glen

post-96952-143142824273_thumb.jpg

Want to buy vent door wire spring for '31 Chrysler Model 70. The same spring is likely used on several Chrysler and Dodge models from '29 through '32 and perhaps other years as well. Attached photo shows the inside of the vent door and the wire spring that holds the door open or closed. I have the driver's side but am missing the spring on the passenger side. Both are the same.

Glen

email astheime@ptd.net if you want this part or call him 610-863-6955 in the evening only.

Jay should have the motor mounts you are looking for too.... Tell him Tim Wolfe sent you.

Yes, they do have rubber mounts in them. I think John sent you pictures I sent him.

Tim,

Thanks, I got the pic on the mount from John and have already sent emails to Jay regarding the vent door spring and the motor mounts. Jay says he's getting in a model 77 next week & asked me to contact him in a week or so. I'm concerned about installing old mounts which would likely be no better than the ones now on my car. Trying to get new or rebuilt ones, knowing they will be hard to find. May have to have mine revulcanized. Appreciate all the help John and you have given and also hope Jay has good mounts and the vent door spring.

Glen