1989 WHITE BUICK REATTA

Guest speegt

I have a 1989 buick reatta that im gonna either sell whole or part the car out, the car runs good and all the electricals in the car work as they should .The interior is the burgundy color and in very good condition. The only thing the car really needs is the subframe bushings. The radio and original cassette deck have been removed .The car is white in color , there was some minor rust around rear wheel well that I fixed , its not perfect but it looks good . I need 1700 for the complete car or ill just part it out , the front and rear bumpers are real nice and as I stated the electrics all work , heat , crt screen, dash all works as it should and are in real good condition , so let me know where your interest are and ill go from there . The brakes also function as they should and there are no lights on . I can be reached by text at 330-473-0053 .The only reason considering parting is because its easier to get my money back on car , because most people just want pieces for there project and don't want the complete car. So anyway let me know what your interested in .