1930 Plymouth Open Car Wiper Motor

hursst

Does anyone have a photo of a correct wiper motor for a 1930 Plymouth, preferably a roadster? Thanks for any information.

Still looking for a photo of a correct wiper motor for an open car 1930 Plymouth, preferably a roadster? Thanks for any information.

Thank you for the response, but the '30 would be mounted on the upper windshield and may or may not have been different. I guess only way to be sure is see one on a '30 that is verified to be correct. Thanks again!

Yes, this does help me get closer to an answer. According to the 1934 Master parts book, there is a Phaeton and a Convertible Sedan, but no mention of a Touring that I can find. The Convertible Sedan is listed as a Model PB, whereas the Phaeton is listed as a Model U and a PA. Would you know if your body style would be considered a Phaeton, officially? If so, then the part numbers do match up for your car and a 1930 30U Roadster, which answers my question about what it looks like. My next question would be if it was chrome or not, like yours. In the few photos I've seen of a 1930 30U roadster, the wipers do not appear to be chrome. Thank you for posting these photos, I appreciate it!

Thanks again. I think this gives me a pretty good idea of what to look for now. I really appreciate the help.