A few more parts; Ford PS pump, NOS crated crankshaft

Guest JPromo

Ford power steering pump number suggests '73 full-size and looks very similar but I've yet to find an exact match. Appears to be D3AR-30609-AA but the casting is clunky and hard to decipher.

yK7BKKA.jpg

ynCsLQf.jpg

RsXb2Rb.jpg

Then this crated crankshaft is one I'd really like to figure out. Part number has turned up nothing for me. I recall it being a straight-6. Part number appears to be 064721 or 064321 but I don't know what part number would start with a 0. Followed by MS-1599. Any help appreciated!

AXV71PS.jpg

If you can take a few more pictures of the pump I could narrow down your search. Please include a picture of the back of the pump.

I had this picture already taken. I can grab more detail shots if it'd help though. Under the cap is a threaded outlet pipe, maybe?

L581uhe.jpg

It looks like it might be for a 1975-1977 Mercury Comet 6cyl with Hydro-Boost.

And I thought the 70s was all about homogenized parts! Thanks for the lead. Possibly Maverick too, then?

How about one more. Early intake I believe. Maybe exhaust? Resembles a lot of pre-30s bits. Casting number is tough to make out, but I penciled it on a piece of paper and came up with 8071-16. The '0' is the uncertain digit.

JTAhxTa.jpg

vb4suDU.jpg

xymqIjm.jpg