WTB: Original 1932 Brake Master Cylinder

wrmyers35

Machined aluminum cover can be obtained from Classic Performance Products 714-522-2000 part number RRCK @$75 comes with fittings, plastic hose and plastic reservoir. You don't have to use the reservoir. The part number of the cover and heavy duty wire clamps only is BBRL. I would call them and make sure the cover fits your cylinder. I like their products as they seem to be of high quality.

Bob H

Machined aluminum cover can be obtained from Classic Performance Products 714-522-2000 part number RRCK @$75 comes with fittings, plastic hose and plastic reservoir. You don't have to use the reservoir. The part number of the cover and heavy duty wire clamps only is BBRL. I would call them and make sure the cover fits your cylinder. I like their products as they seem to be of high quality.

Bob H

THANKS! I'll check with them!

• 1 month later...

Bob H

I ordered the cover but it wouldn't work with my cylinder. My cylinder is rounded on the pedal end but squared on the opposite end.

CPP was very good about letting me return it!