1934 cu /1935C1 parts available> trim, complete hood for Cu/, mech ,interior parts C1 engine

Gordon: i have the art deco trim that was on fender skirts, 34 Cu & 36 desoto, a small 34 desoto badge off headlight trim( needs cleaning) ,broken (short of some wing),

cu hood ornament , not much else until parts are sorted out.

Sounds very interesting if you can either post pics here or pm so I can have a look see !

Thanks for that

Gordon 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard

To make things a little easier enclosed are two images of headlamp emblems that I think you have described , not worried about cleaning up I can do that

Thanks

Gordon

Problems yet again !! can see only the link to a URL coming up on screen and a blank area when you try to access the local pc for location of saved image 8-( #$@%!!!#$%&!!

Ok now in advanced and image link is workingpost-101949-143142835556_thumb.jpg

post-101949-143142835554_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gordom1m (see edit history)

Guest 34Airflow

Richard,

We are looking for some trim parts for a 34 CU. Do you have any of the stainless steel exterior trim. More specifically we are looking for the four short pieces that go on the body in front of the front door trim. There are two sizes about 1/4 inch wide and 3+ inches long and 1/4 inch wide probably 4+ inches long. There would be four total pieces two for each side of the car. We are also looking for a passenger side door lock cylinder and bezel for a CU. If you have interior trim we are looking for the trim piece that goes at the bottom of the windshield center trim piece that holds the rear view mirror. It would be pretty much T shaped with one hole in the middle for mounting. We have the vertical trim piece, but are missing that T.

Thanks Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...