90 WHITE CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE CRAIGS LIST PGH PENNA

Guest PAT'S 91

Guest PAT'S 91

THERE IS A 90 WHITE REATTA CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE ON CRAIGS LIST IN PGH PENNA.UNDER 24 ,000 MILES.I SOLD THIS CAR ABOUT 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGO.DURING THE 9 PLUS YEARS I HAD IT NEVER SEEN RAIN OR SNOW.HE IS ASKING 18,500

Guest my3buicks

Nice car, i have seen it. He has had it for sale for a long time and has been all over the board with pricing. This amount is SUBSTANCIALLY higher than he had it listed at months ago.

Guest PAT'S 91

I sold it in March 2012 to a guy from Aliquippa for 12,500.He supposedly bought it for his wife,the car was supposed to be going to florida.I had 3 reatta's at the time and lost the garage I was renting.

Guest my3buicks

He had it listed for $12,500 for a while and as low as $10,500, i thought about it seriously but didnt want the blue interior. I guess if you can't sell it fir what i thought was reasonable raise it.

Guest PAT'S 91

My buddy just made arrangements to have it trucked to Penna with a company called Direct Transport for 750.00 .Once they pick it up it will take a week to get here.

Guest my3buicks

I'm sorry, maybe it's just me by $6000 for 125,000 less miles on the car is well Worth it in my book. Their time will come, not all of us share your negative views.

The black one looks like It had great care and is a nice example for the mileage, but if you're looking at it for anything more than a driver, upgraded, repainting, etc. and etc. you're better off buying a more expensive lower mileage car to begin with

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

I'm no expert, but the blocks of these engines are bulletproof. Suspension, brake lines and various undercarriage components are not. I'll take a high mileage car having spent its life in a rust fee environment any day over an ultra low mileage car (under 35,000) from Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Colorado, etc. Chances are, both cars will need close to the same cash infusion to bring the car up to specs per the buyer's liking.

Guest my3buicks

I would say that a very low mileage car from a rust belt state more than likely were stored during the winter. That is common here for cars such as sports cars, specialty cars etc. In that case, a low mileage example from a rust best state would also be better than a low mileage western car as the western or hot climate car would have much more interior and trim damage trim from the heat. The rear taillight is a glowing example on the black car. I have had a 5K, a 50K and an 80K Reatta now, and I can guarantee you I can tell a difference in the cars mileage.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PAT'S 91

My friend got his 90 black convertible delivered last night around 1130pm.Its not bad for the money spent only needing a piece of trim [body]between the door and wheelwell.The floor mats need re dyed as they are faded from the sun.