Touching Base

Guest PontiacDude210

Guest PontiacDude210

Just stopping back in to say hi and let y'all know how my Reatta project is coming along. It's been a few months.

I've been working on the paint a little, some wet sanding and reapplying shine on the dull or flaky clear. I'm keeping my matte black hood polished as well, and gotten a lot of compliments on the paint. People really like the red pinstriped, matte black hood on the red car.

Also have been enjoying working cruise thanks to a servo from the Reatta Store. Ronnies collection of resources is awesome.

I went on a junk yard run a while back and got a dimmer slider button and console shift plate, as well as a tan T handle shifter. All I've installed so far is the shifter. Couple of little trinkets for the winter.

The wheels and tires I bought from a tire retailer online are still back ordered from Konig. Not giving up though.

Winter projects are going to include front subframe bushings and sway bar links, as well as a new gas tank, new seals on the sending unit, and straps.

I have pics of all sorts, any of my projects you wanna see just ask and I'll post!

Thanks for all your help, you guys have all been extremely helpful. Thanks for welcoming me on your forum!