A LISTING OF BUICK'S THAT ARE GONE FOREVER?

smithbrother

As for the brass ones, there are several L heads and at least one T head Buick still around.

As for later cars, usually the issue with rarity is how fine you cut up the production into models, body style, options, color, left or right hand drive, etc, etc.

I suspect that since Buick was a larger producer there is at least one of every year and model ( series) still extant.

Guest my3buicks

Not sure there are any of the actual 270 1955 Model 68 Century 2 door Tourback Sedans used by the California Highway Patrol - I know there is a clone but not sure about actual examples. There were also 2 57 & 2 58 Model 68's built as well.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

Not sure there are any of the actual 270 1955 Model 68 Century 2 door Tourback Sedans used by the California Highway Patrol - I know there is a clone but not sure about actual examples. There were also 2 57 & 2 58 Model 68's built as well.

There were 268 1955 Model 68 Delivered to CHP.

Two were delivered to the TV show highway patrol.

I would agree that there are none surviving...

According to 1956 production numbers on Team Buick,

There was only one 1956 Century 61 built, (four door post sedan)

Dandy Dave, do think it may enjoy some BEAUTIFUL SCALLOPS blessing the paint????

Just a wondering, hehe

Dale in Indy

Tththththththhhhhhhhhhh. :o I do believe some of the one off Motor-Rama/ experimental show cars are gone forever. Dandy Dave!