Cleaning out the barn

Guest rsteere

Guest rsteere

It's time to clean out the barn of all the old used Buick parts I have collected over the years. This stuff was removed and stuck away 15+ years ago. I hate to scrap it but that is where it will end up at the end of November, so don't hesitate!

I can ship the parts. My zip code is 68048 and I will take the part to the local UPS store using my packing. You can go to there website to figure out what it will cost you. Each item will have a $20.00 shipping fee to pay for boxes, pallets, tape, gas and etc.

I check my email every morning so it is best to email me direct at: randysteere@hotmail.com. I can send you pictures upon request.

Each of the following items are $60.00 each plus shipping fee (see above) and shipping:

1-left '39 Special left front fender

1-right '39 Special right front fender

1-left rear '40 rear fender

1-left '40 front fender

1- left '50 Roadmaster front fender

1-right '50 Roadmaster front fender

1-left '53 Special left front fender

1- right '53 Special right front fender

1-left '55 Special left front fender

1-right '55 Special right front fender

1- left '50 Roadmaster left rear fender

1- right '50 Roadmaster right rear fender

1- left '55 Special left rear quarter (4door)

1-right '55 Special right rear quarter (4door)

Hoods:

'50 Roadmaster, '53 Special, '54 Special, '55 Special, '55 Super/Roadmaster, '56 Special, '57 Special.

Deck lids:

'54 Special, '55 Special, '55 Special, '57 Special.

There is much more to come over the next few days/weeks so keep watching.

Randy

It's time to clean out the barn of all the old used Buick parts I have collected over the years. This stuff was removed and stuck away 15+ years ago. I hate to scrap it but that is where it will end up at the end of November, so don't hesitate!

I can ship the parts. My zip code is 68048 and I will take the part to the local UPS store using my packing. You can go to there website to figure out what it will cost you. Each item will have a $20.00 shipping fee to pay for boxes, pallets, tape, gas and etc.

I check my email every morning so it is best to email me direct at: randysteere@hotmail.com. I can send you pictures upon request.

Each of the following items are $60.00 each plus shipping fee (see above) and shipping:

1-left '39 Special left front fender

1-right '39 Special right front fender

1-left rear '40 rear fender

1-left '40 front fender

1- left '50 Roadmaster front fender

1-right '50 Roadmaster front fender

1-left '53 Special left front fender

1- right '53 Special right front fender

1-left '55 Special left front fender

1-right '55 Special right front fender

1- left '50 Roadmaster left rear fender

1- right '50 Roadmaster right rear fender

1- left '55 Special left rear quarter (4door)

1-right '55 Special right rear quarter (4door)

Hoods:

'50 Roadmaster, '53 Special, '54 Special, '55 Special, '55 Super/Roadmaster, '56 Special, '57 Special.

Deck lids:

'54 Special, '55 Special, '55 Special, '57 Special.

There is much more to come over the next few days/weeks so keep watching.

Randy

Hello, I'm a new owner of a 1936 Roadmaster 80 do you have anything for it ? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Items added:

'57 small body left fender, right fender, hood, deck lid, top bows for a convertable. '39 Special sedan deck lid, '39 Special rear bumper. Straight but needs rechromed. '65 Skylark engine and transmission complete. It ran 15 years ago when I pulled it and put it in the garage. 2- '80's Lesabre rear bumper take offs. Very nice with no dents or rust. '70 Electra hood. '70 Electra finned drums for the front.

See above for contact information and location for shipping estimate. Time is running out. I need the space for my next project and winter is here?

Randy

Items added:

'57 small body left fender, right fender, hood, deck lid, top bows for a convertable. '39 Special sedan deck lid, '39 Special rear bumper. Straight but needs rechromed. '65 Skylark engine and transmission complete. It ran 15 years ago when I pulled it and put it in the garage. 2- '80's Lesabre rear bumper take offs. Very nice with no dents or rust. '70 Electra hood. '70 Electra finned drums for the front.

See above for contact information and location for shipping estimate. Time is running out. I need the space for my next project and winter is here?

Randy

. I think your top bows may also fit '57-'58 Oldsmobile.