23 dodge bros coupe.... rear end measurements

Guest southernal

Guest southernal

hi all...

Ive recently joined this site..

I am wondering if theres anyone around who would be happy help with some measurements for my coupe.

as per the photo , some errant soul has cut off the whole trunk/boot section .. I would like to rebuild it. parts here in new zealand are hard to find.( although I need to look a bit harder)

what I need is the length from the back of the door - opening. the height of the rear panel to the trunk lid . - above the fuel tank. and the width from left to right above the tank. the thickness or depth of the trunk lid

also if not to much bother, are the side panels curved -- from top curve down to the to frame or just flat sheet ?

thanks in advance .. it will me something to work with and not guess ....

Alex

post-102037-143142800984_thumb.jpg

Just a word of encouragement. I have a 1924 coupe, which has a longer wheel base and other changes, so I can´t help much with your project. Just want to share a word of encouragement in your restoration project. These are wonderful old cars, and their owners are good folk. Merece la pena restorar y compartir con los demás su historia y aventuras con su viejo Dodge Brothers. ¡Animo! ¡Que viva Nueva Zelanda! Gracias por la foto.

Guest southernal
Just a word of encouragement. I have a 1924 coupe, which has a longer wheel base and other changes, so I can´t help much with your project. Just want to share a word of encouragement in your restoration project. These are wonderful old cars, and their owners are good folk. Merece la pena restorar y compartir con los demás su historia y aventuras con su viejo Dodge Brothers. ¡Animo! ¡Que viva Nueva Zelanda! Gracias por la foto.

Hey Roberto,

Thank you !!.. yes I am looking forward finishing this old coupe. I am folding new floor sections at work and have a little of the rust repairs (bottom of one door)

I would like to get the body measurements and panels finished before I start the frame

Gracias por tu aliento, me tomo algunas fotos que me han hecho progresos

un gran día

Alex