1933 plymouth pc sedan need some measurements maybe photos

Abe Lugo

Hi,

i did an intro with some photos, I'm working on a 1933 Plymouth sedan short wheelbase PC for my wife. forums.aaca.org/f169/new-member-los-angeles-ca-west-381969.html

i want to mock up the radiator support and radiator.

i need an overall measurement for the two rods that support the radiator and go to the front of the cowl, i would like to know the diameter of the rods and weather its fine or coarse thread, how much are they threaded? Also if anyone had images of the radiator support that is repoped placed over the cross member without the radiator on it that would be nice.

For some reason when i got the plymouth and some of parts i needed i asked the seller and was told there was no extra pice between the radiator and the crossmember.

i have two radiators a PD and a PC one, the PD has a built in support with two bolts, that one make sense, but other one has no support. Thats the one i need use.. I think i can bend and weld one up cheaper than the 125 dollar one, i just need some measurements for that as well. I have to go to the metal supple and get some metal for a new gate building anyhow, so it would be less trips.

Not sure if this will help but with the lack of replies I'll have a go. I am working on a PD with side mounts and I am of the opinion that the difference in the wheelbase only affect the hood/fender dims. if I'm wrong it will bring the experts out of hiding. The PC w/b 107" against the PD w/b 112" so there is 5" between the 2 models,

post-72422-14314280786_thumb.jpg

Photo 1, 7/16" x 20 UNF Photo 2, 1/4" flat x 1 1/8" tapped hole 5/16" from end 5/16" x 16 UNC Photo 3, 2 1/4" thread

The side panel of the hood just below the hinge is 45" on the PD, a lot of guess work here but hope it helps.

post-72422-143142807463_thumb.jpg

post-72422-143142807473_thumb.jpg

post-72422-143142807851_thumb.jpg

Thanks Tom,

i was going to post that im willing to drive to someones house in Los Angeles to get measurements. The grill shell with the radiator attached only helps to much, this totally helps. It a start.

does your car have the radiator bracket im talking about?