'54 Buick Century Station Wagon in South Georgia, $16,900

reatta vice

​Hello to all my fellow Buick enthusiast on the forum & a special hello to Mr. Earl.

I just posted this car for sale on my website & thought maybe one of you might have interest in purchasing or just commenting on.

Click on the link below or paste into your browser for a complete description & to see numerous photos.

http://www.brandoncollection.com/1954_Buick_Century%20Station%20Wagon_242533248.veh

Keep the nice comments coming & feel free to PM or call me @ 912-634-4949 if you have interest in purchasing. Car is located in S. Georgia & realistically priced @ $16,900

​Thanks for looking,

Stuart a/k/a "Reatta Vice" in beautiful St. Simons Island, GA

post-30940-143142797656_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143142797659_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143142797662_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143142797665_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143142797667_thumb.jpg

post-30940-14314279767_thumb.jpg

post-30940-143142797672_thumb.jpg

This car was featured in the carsonline.com weekly newsletter yesterday. Here's what they had to say:

"The exterior two-tone paint scheme adorning the 1954 Buick Century Station Wagon seen here has both Willow Green and Baffin Green contributing to the look. It's complimented by a 2-54buick-brandon.jpgtone green vinyl interior as shown in the photographs by Brandon Classics of St. Simons Isle, Georgia. Other features include a 322ci 4-barrel Nailhead V8 engine, Dynaflow automatic transmission, factory tinted glass and a factory radio. You won't find many of these driving around these days, and one in this kind of condition is all but unheard of. It's in excellent driving condition and runs smoothly down the road by all accounts in the ad. It will be doing so somewhere else soon though, for it'll be the DEAL of the DAY this Monday at just $16,900. They say that's "reasonably priced" but we say that's a bargain!"

Any of you guys out there looking for a 50's Buick Station Wagon need to look @ this one before its gone. If you seen any of my prior posts for cars I've had for sale on the forum, you will see they are all priced behind current market value. Don't miss this one!

Keep the nice comments coming.

Stuart a/k/a "Reatta Vice"

Beautiful estate wagon in driver condition that could be enjoyed and would make a great car to drive to the nationals and park next to Mikey's fitty fibe. If MrEarl was still buying fitty fo's he'd have to give this one some strong consideration. Love the Baffin Green over Lido Green color scheme. Stuart, just curious, does the Selectronic signal seeking radio work properly?

The radio light turns on but I can't get any sound to come out. Have not checked closely to see whats up with it.

I really like this Wagon but I can't keep them all. It's time for someone else to enjoy it. The thrill for me is the hunt. Once I find them, negotiate a deal to buy, iron out the kinks that they all seem to have, drive them a couple of times to get them out of my system, I'm ready for something new. Rarely do I keep any one for more then a year. If I do, I probably paid too much or some unexpected repair issue pops up that prevents me from selling it unless I'm ready to take a big loss which I try not to do.

The radio light turns on but I can't get any sound to come out. Have not checked closely to see whats up with it.

If it isn't buzzing it is probably the vibrator failed. Try this, bang on the dash at the same instant you turn it on, sometimes that will kick start it. Once it buzzes, it should produce sound in 30 sec to a minute after the tubes warm up. Sometimes you can look up under the dash at night and see the tubes glow, but the vibrator must produce an alternating current for it to work.