Wanted 1937 Buick Grill

Guest mwittmier

Guest mwittmier

I have a 37 Buick that is in desparate need of a new grill, the one i have is in pieces. If anyone has the two sides I would be your buyer, thanks. Matt 425-761-3826.

Hi Matt,

I think I have a grill from a 1937 model 41, but I will have to check tomorrow to make sure it is still there. I've attached a few pictures of them that I took a while back. As you can see the upper bar on the right grill is bent slightly and there is a crack by the one mounting hole on the left grill. Obviously they will need to be plated and if you are interested I can get better pictures for you.

Are you located in Washington, if so shipping will more than likely be high as I'm located in Ohio. I will try and calculate a price after I have checked on shipping costs.

There is a person that has reproduced the grills out of stainless steel. Unfortunately his name slipped my mind at the moment, but I think it was Bob. The pictures of his grill looked very nice and a lot of work went into making them. If you do a search you might find them on this forum. You could also try posting on the 1937-1938 yahoo group.

Dave Tacheny will also be a source for a grill.

Carl

post-33892-143142797244_thumb.jpg

post-33892-143142797275_thumb.jpg

post-33892-143142797284_thumb.jpg