Just To Set The Record Straight

Guest Kingsley

Guest Kingsley

I understand that the word is out that I am stranded in Turkey (again); however, that is not the case and I do not need any funds to get out of the hotel.

If I were to set up another distribution point for my Reatta parts business, it would more likely be in Hawaii rather than Turkey! Meantime, Dallas suits me just fine.

Kingsley

I understand that the word is out that I am stranded in Turkey (again); however, that is not the case and I do not need any funds to get out of the hotel.

If I were to set up another distribution point for my Reatta parts business, it would more likely be in Hawaii rather than Turkey! Meantime, Dallas suits me just fine.

Kingsley

Kingsley,

You have to use something other then "Reatta" as your password. Too easy to hack. :)

Guest Kingsley
Kingsley,

You have to use something other then "Reatta" as your password. Too easy to hack. :)

Ervin - no, no, no! The one that was hacked was bbrhmrk which stood for "Best Buick Reatta Headlight Motor Repair Kits".

I think I have a line on the offender and it will be several years before they can do something like this again!

Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts