1913 METZ oil pump question

MAG473

It's a gear pump powered from the camshaft. Two meshed, straight-cut gears rotate inside a screen which pumps the oil up to a ledge around the crankcase. The oil then runs down onto the crankshaft. I can't seem to find any photos of it, so hopefully you can catch someone who is rebuilding an engine. You should be able to see it with the oil pan off.

Phil

Hi There, I have a price list for Model 22 parts, I can try and scan page that lists the Oil Pump parts

that may give you a guide as you count the parts, if this will help please advise

Regards Dave

Thanks for the offer. I have a parts list but not an illustration of the screen parts. I appreciate the feedback.

The last 3 photos of the pump are exactly what I am missing. Is this pump unique only to Metz engines or did any other manufacturer use a same or similar pump?

Thanks for your help it is keeping me moving forward on this project.

Wayne

Found an oil pump in another engine. Another hurdle crossed with many more ahead. Thanks for the help.

The last 3 photos of the pump are exactly what I am missing. Is this pump unique only to Metz engines or did any other manufacturer use a same or similar pump?

Thanks for your help it is keeping me moving forward on this project.

Wayne