Parting out 1939 Plymouth 2 door sedan

nwclassics

Parting out 1939 Plymouth 2 door sedan. If you need any parts let me know and we can see if I have it available. For more information or photo's call George 406-543-2591

I could use the seat adjusting knob, link and spring if they would work on my 1938 P-6

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just purchased a set of these for my '38. eBay item number 400992721776 is the correct metal inserts. I also found replacement nylon inserts during my search. Hold on, I will fine that search again and post a link if you prefer the nylon style.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dorky Dan

Do you have a working SPEEDOMETER .... or the ash-tray that sits in the top center of the dash? (my plastic

knob is crumbled).

If so .... prices please.

Dan

Do you have a working SPEEDOMETER .... or the ash-tray that sits in the top center of the dash? (my plastic

knob is crumbled).

If so .... prices please.

Dan

i have the astray i have a speedometer i dont no if it works im not at home andi wont be home untill the middle of feb  give me a call then george 406-542591

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Dorky Dan

i have the astray i have a speedometer i dont no if it works im not at home andi wont be home untill the middle of feb  give me a call then george 406-542591

PLEASE send me PRICING for the Speedometer and the Ashtray / Knob.   The Phone Number you gave on here is NOT COMPLETE !  It's only NINE numbers.

THANKS!! 

Dorky Dan

PLEASE send me PRICING for the Speedometer and the Ashtray / Knob.   The Phone Number you gave on here is NOT COMPLETE !  It's only NINE numbers.

THANKS!! 

Dorky Dan

the speedometer and ash tray nob is junk george  if you put a 1b in front of the phone number it well work on your land line

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...