FEW PARTS LEFT FOR 1989 REATTA

Guest speegt

RADIO MODULE AND CASSETTE DECK DOESNT WORK CASSTTE DECK CLICKS RADIO JUST BUZZES 40.00

PASSENGER FRONT FENDER 75.00 GOOD CONDITION JUST NEEDS REPAINTED 75.00

SUNROOF MOTOR 25.00

WIPER MOTOR 25.00

COMPLETE ENGINE SND TRANSMISSION 500.00 RUNS GREAT AND COMPLETE AXLES , RADIATOR all ACCESS.

TURN SIGNAL MODULE 25.00

FRONT TURN SIGNAL ASSEMBLIES 40.00

FRONT BUMPER SHOCKS MOUNTS 30.00

ALL THESE ARE GOOD PARTS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COST .

Ok ive had no bites on the complete motor and transmission so im gonna part out the motor and trans I will sell separate , the trans from what the previos owner told me has around 10,000 miles on it . it ran and shifted perfect. im not sure on shipping cost on trans but I will ship it at your cost , other than that I still have the above parts and as stated the motor ran great so if you need some parts from the motor message me what you need and ill get you a price. all the motor is there including axles.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PontiacDude210

Hey, you got the chrome from the front bumper still? My new 90 ate a light pole at some point and the chrome lip is slightly bent but won't straighten. Pm me if you do.

front bumper is gone , just the parts above , if someone needs the motor or trans i will reduce the price or if you just need some parts from motor , i can do that to , text me at 330-473-0053 tim