I'm a NEW owner of a 1937 Zephyr!!!!!!!!!

John_Mc

Guys, you will probably hearing more from me from now on as I tonight bought my first Zephyr!!! A 1937 Sedan!!

As I get pictures I will post them. I also need to join the LZOC as soon as possible.

This is exciting but I know little about these beautiful cars so I will be asking a lot of questions.

post-51224-14314279101_thumb.png

Thanks to all, I'm sure I will have a million questions once it is here but right now I don't even know enough to ask anything, except for perhaps for a couple of things:

1)When Bill bought the car it had been issued a new title from CA, CA395209. I want to title it with the correct serial number. I guess I'll need to clearly show the right serial number down on the frame on fron left. Have any of you done this before??? I live (embarassingly so) in Illinois so I'm just wondering what I'm in for.

2) Also, the oil float has lost its cork, so I guess I'll need to drop the pan?? I really want to do that anyway and clean it all but I assume it's a big job on these 12's?

3) What type of oil should I use in this V-12??

Thanks for all the info. I can't tell you how exciting it is to actually own one of these beauties!