63 For Sale

steelman

As it has been said before, not mine. Saw this 63 today at the swap meet in Chickasha, OK. Recent corvette orange pearl paint, black custom interior with power windows, power seat and air. Runs and drives nice. Missing stock air cleaner and has aluminum valve covers. Jim, FB #39065 if you don't have this one. Interior has some pitting on the trim. Owner is a lady who knows nothing about the car but it looks cool and has an automatic. She has had it about two years. Asking 16K, but she will work with you. Don't want to post her number here, but PM me if you are interested and I will get it to you. Again, not mine, but received a lot of attention at the meet.

Well, this didn't work well. Can't seem to post a picture right now. I will try again.

Hopefully file is attached now.

post-53315-143142788651_thumb.jpg

Edited by steelman
Added Picture (see edit history)

Guest dwhiteside64

Is it a mild custom or does it look pretty original (besides the valve covers, wheels, rearview mirrors, antenna, and hood ornament - not '63)?

I'm going out on a limb here and thinking that the entire hood has probably been replaced. The hoods for a '63 and '64 are different. Only the opening for the hood emblem but enough different that the two don't interchange by just removing one and replacing it with the other.

Quickest and easiest way to tell a '63 from a '64 is the a/c controls placement.