Brake light switch & back-up light switch - 29 model 135

Jrbrks

I have three questions that I do not find covered in the factory service manual for a 1929 Model 135 (Victoria Coupe):

1) Can someone please tell me the correct anchor point for the spring on the lever arm of the brake light switch?

My switch is working, and the spring is attached to the switch but it is not attached on the other end, and I do not see an obvious anchor point, e.g on the moving shaft for the brake pedal?

2) Is there a source for the heavy spring that retracts the brake pedal? Is the brake master cylinder filled from the top by removing the inside carpet and floorboards?

3) Can someone tell me where the switch for the back-up light is located, e.g. is it accessed from under the car or from the top of the transmission? Is there a source for a replacement switch should I find my to be faulty?

Thank you,

Jim

I have determined the back-up light switch matches the brake light switch (I am slowly figuring out how to find information in the Franklin service and parts manuals).

I have not found the location of the back up switch, but I have not yet lifted the floorboards. I have not found the switch from under the car.

I should add, that I may have a later transmission in this '29, as my parking brake is by the shifter (in the center of the car) rather than near the driver side door.

Thanks for any advice.

Jim