What is it and were is it today?????????

mribbich@wi.rr.com

Hey Mister, I guess the AACA must know you pretty good, the have you listed as a SENIOR member. Instead of wasting you time drooling over old pictures of pretty girls standing next to old cars why don't you get on the stick and identify the door skin that I have listed on this forum?????????

There's a short discussion on this car at the following page, the second photo almost looks like it was pasted together, note the shadows under the car are the same as the original image, but no shadow where the man is standing. Front opening hood, note handle at the very front, and the fenders almost look like Cord fenders that were modified. It's interestingly attractive, seems a shame that it disappeared, guess the WWII scrap drives got it...

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2009/12/03/pontoon-fenders-and-emil-diedt/

The long resulted in the doors having to be quite short. Cowl is extra long. I would credit it as being a full custom. The windshield and door window are very racy, but the fenders give a radical look and ruin the design, in my opinion. The rather abrupt slope of the rear is reminiscent of the Stutz DV32 Super Bearcat. I'm guessing this design may have predated the 810 Cord. The body is rather high and the wheels seem to be larger than 16", indicating to me it was designed earlier, ca. '34?