Working with Pictures

JohnD1956

I know of two ways to post large pictures on this forum. There may be additional ways yet to be explored, so this is not a definitive thread. And while I am glad to share my experience with you, the subject matter can be confusing to novices and boring to those who already know most of what I would like to say in this thread. So, I am going to post instructions in a backwards sequence.<o:p></o:p>

Normally instructions begin with the basics and move forward. But I'm going to start with the end and move backwards, so that the more experienced folks are not wading through a lot of instructions that may be of little value. I hope this makes some sense. Here is the layout:<o:p></o:p>

Section 1 Posting the EASY way<o:p></o:p>

Section 2 Posting the HARD way<o:p></o:p>

Section 3 Posting pictures to the AACA Pictures <o:p></o:p>

In each section I am going to assume the reader already takes the largest file sized picture and has already reduced that picture to a Thumbnail image that has at least one one aspect set for 1024 pixils.<o:p></o:p>

If all this is confusing to you, do not be alarmed. I will add a section for making Thumbnails if anyone wants me to.

Edited by JohnD1956 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...