6v red led bulb

Guest sagalar

Guest sagalar

I just came back from the Hershey show. Great response. This is the third year I have been selling 6 volt red led, and I want to start selling them online. These are red bulb. Direct replacement for your brake light/ turn signal/ tail light. I'll post more information soon. They are $25 dollar a bulb and $5 shipping handling to continental US.

I would need to know three things

Ground

-Negative

-Positive

Elements

-Single

-Double

If double element then are the pins

-Staggered

-Straight

I'll post more info soon. PM if needed.

Are you the Roy Segala that goes to the Rhinebeck Meet? I was looking for you in the Green Field, but couldn't find you. I bought some LED tail lights at the Rhinebeck meet and am interested in the 6 volt third brake light.

Regards, John

Guest sagalar
Are you the Roy Segala that goes to the Rhinebeck Meet? I was looking for you in the Green Field, but couldn't find you. I bought some LED tail lights at the Rhinebeck meet and am interested in the 6 volt third brake light.

Regards, John

No. I'm his son. I'm trying to get started for my father. I'm sorry you couldn't find us. My father sent the check early, like he normally does, but somehow the administrators didn't receive it. So while we were in Carlisle, someone offered us to use their space. We felt so bad moving spots because we knew many people were looking for us. This year we were still in Green Field but near the car exit. I'll post a video of what we have by this Saturday. Watch the video and then we will go from there.

-Sagalar