Be the only one in your neighborhood to have one

RivNut

The guy works cheap. Imagine buying that car and mixing in $6,000 worth of conservative.

It reminds me of all those raised and raped 4X4's I have seen over the years at low prices and thought "take out the spacers, drop the body, find stock rims.....". Those guys spend a lot of money and they go unsold.

I could get the money for stock interior material from selling the wheels and the Devil in the corner of my garage would help with the rest; Devilbiss, that is.

Bernie

There are two things my tiny northern brain can't understand:

1) Why would you want to put A tv, or indeed 7 as in this case, into your car? I drive my Riv to escape all thet crap.

2) if a guy obviously has the talent, time and financial resources to do that, why did he do THAT?

I love how these kind of guys will take a paragraph to talk about the sound system or wheels while the drivetrain gets 3 words if it is even mentioned. Sometimes i think they would better have it looking that way in their driveway and not running than spending all that cash on making it a good driver. I guess this is one of those " it is better to look good than to feel good" things. Functionality isn't in their vocabulary i guess.

Peer pressure does it. There are probably a bunch of guys in KC with multiple TV's in their cars, or a forum the owner belongs to, or a TV fan club (no pun).

I'm just imagining all the things my peers in the Buick Club model for me.

Bernie

Also, shouldn't it have a wrap of some sort, like the sugar smacks bear or something on the side? It should also blow smoke when you give it gas due to blown head gaskets. Another added feature would be loose belts so it sounds like we are peeling out since it won't actually ever lose traction due to the 100 hp worn out engine we are running.