Hershey finds......

jackofalltrades70

I found a few things for my herd. Purchased some 18" magnetic Buick signs, three BCA license plate holders, a stainless spear for one of the convertibles, a dome light bezel and lens for the 47 and fender eyebrows for the 56.

The most original thing that I had never seen before was this......

a2e765078c4efa533429a9fd0a0b6b1c.jpg

The fella that had it must have known it was rare based on his price! :o)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest BigDogDaddy

I had a great time in Hershey ! I really didn't "need" anything for my Buicks. But I did pick up and extra voltage regulator for my '40 Limited to have just in case. I scored some stuff for my Dad's 1929 Chevy 2 dr. sedan. I got him a hood with the sides, both interior door handles, a four interior window handles, and an exterior door handle, & a nice pair of cowl lights. I did not find the taillights for his car, or the trunk rack.

I stopped by the BCA tent and signed in. As I was writing my name, I saw that Pete Phillips had signed in right above my name. So I commented, I see Pete Phillips signed right before me. The gentleman manning the tent said, Yes he's standing right here. I thought great, I've never met Pete before, and now might be a good time to say hello. By the time I finished signing my name, Pete was gone. So I said to the gentleman manning the tent. Where did Pete go. He said, he's right here. Then he turned to look, and Pete was gone. It was like he was a ghost. He appeared and disappeared in a moment.

Dale

He had a very nice price of $5,600.00 on the sign.

Btw I was able to chat with our President, Brian DePouli for awhile and also managed to stop Pete Phillips as he was "flashing" across the field. Was nice setting in the BCA tent and chatting with the fine guys from Rochester that man the tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$5,600.00, A person would really want it for that price, BUT we all know it just takes that ONE buyer.

Signs are cool, but personally I have often felt prices are out of line. Pay that much, and NEVER get your money back IMO.

Dale in Indy

P.S. You can buy a restorable project car for that amount.