1933 Royal Eight

Serial Number 7003234, Body # CT2656-S, Matching engine number of CT4500, 273.8 cu. In. @ 98 Horse Power. 120" Wheel Base.

A fully restored version of this car is worth around $120,000 on up.

Asking $12,000. AS IS WHERE IS. It starts and runs and is drivable but not street legal. (no working lights)

Some new and used parts also go with this car, two many to mention in ad.

If interested reply to this ad with a valid phone number and we can talk.

NO PHONE NUMBER IN REPLY CANNOT AND WILL NOT REPLY.

PLEASE NOTE: This car has NO DMV Paper work. All papers have been lost.

Will be sold as a parts car only. post-60317-143142772331_thumb.jpg More photos available upon request.

Email me @ zarmo@suddenlink.net with phone number so I may contact you direct.

post-60317-143142772251_thumb.jpg

post-60317-143142772278_thumb.jpg

post-60317-143142772305_thumb.jpg

If it's easy to get a new title, the seller should do it to make the car more marketable. Regardless of cost or future value, it's REALLY hard to sell a car without a title and if you can get one relatively easily, DO IT. That car isn't nearly desirable enough to make a buyer get so much car lust in his eyes that he'll be willing to overlook that critical part of the deal.

What's negative? The seller expressed an opinion regarding the restored value. Is it negative to respond to that opinion with one's own? One poster above even had the decency to speculate that the seller's opinion was a typo, which is easily corrected.

I've had a tractor for sale for a month and if I thought that everyone telling me my price was too high was being negative, I guess I'd have a pretty sour view of my fellow man. Not to mention expending a large and pointless waste of mental energy.

Accusing negativity and assuming indignation on behalf of the original poster (who has heretofore been silent) is a hollow exercise free of logic and common sense.

This certainly isn't the place to make unsubstantiated claims. Too many forum members are too knowledgeable. Anybody who can place a free ad here can take a few minutes and Google sales results for the car they plan to sell. Not even a NADA guide would support the seller's asking price, and judging from his silence, he doesn't seem too perturbed by the responses.

I think people here are helping him. They're saying to research it's value better and to get the title issues resolved. If it is so easy to to get a title in CA then the seller should get it taken care of.

I would never try selling something without assuring the buyer that it free and clear of any future titling issues.

Okay, good. Presuming that the seller is the rightful owner.......

I think people here are helping him. They're saying to research it's value better and to get the title issues resolved. If it is so easy to to get a title in CA then the seller should get it taken care of.

I would never try selling something without assuring the buyer that it free and clear of any future titling issues.