Windshield

Guest Bob Barrow

Guest Bob Barrow

I am in need of a new windshield (Closed the hood while piece of intake tubing was left at base of windshield and wiper arm was pushed against edge of glass and started a crack). I understand a windshield from a 1990 Lebaron conv., will fit. I understand that some of the black shading will not be the same, but no other choice. Also I have seen some other posts discussing removal of top chrome piece being very difficult, something about some hidden screws. Anybody know anything about this? Thank you----Bob

I am in need of a new windshield (Closed the hood while piece of intake tubing was left at base of windshield and wiper arm was pushed against edge of glass and started a crack). I understand a windshield from a 1990 Lebaron conv., will fit. I understand that some of the black shading will not be the same, but no other choice. Also I have seen some other posts discussing removal of top chrome piece being very difficult, something about some hidden screws. Anybody know anything about this? Thank you----Bob

Don't know where you are but this might help you get a windshield that looks right for the car, http://car-part.com/ have tried pasting in link for TC keeps coming up 1990 Pacifica??? so arrow down to TC, select windshield and you might want to have a auto glass guy put this in for you.

Edited by Digger914 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...