Help identify this Buick please

Guest radionix

Guest radionix

Hi everybody, I really need help in identifying this car. I want to make a 3d model of it and gift it as a poster to my uncle. He used to drive it in 70s-80s. But I can't remember the model. This is the only photo I currently have, will post more later in the week.

Anyone?

post-103663-143142768076_thumb.jpg

Guest radionix

Modelling this without blueprints is hard. Not impossible but hard. Does anyone know where can I possibly find them? I googled them extensively but I found only sideviews and I need top, front and backviews too.

Guest GRANNYS70SKYLARK
Modelling this without blueprints is hard. Not impossible but hard. Does anyone know where can I possibly find them? I googled them extensively but I found only sideviews and I need top, front and backviews too.

Maybe try to locate a sales brochure for the car, it should have the views you need.

Open your Google search engine. Type in 1975 Buick Century (or Century Custom if that's what you have) then click on the images link. Tons of pictures. You can narrow your search by typing in additional things like grill, tail light, etc.

https://www.google.com/search?q=1975+buick+century&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eV08VNidHMqpyASL4ICQAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=1975+buick+century

You'll want to click on each picture and open the link from which it came. Lots of times, the pictures might be of a '73, a '74, a 75, or a '76 so you'll want to make sure that the picture you're looking at is of the year you want.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

Guest radionix

thanks everybody! I have already googled it and found a lot of photos but I need orthographic views for easier 3d modelling. I think it's impossible to find them on the internet so the only option I have is this Lindbergh model or model the car based on photos and that's what I'm doing.