Trimacar early tops and leather upholstery at Hershey

trimacar

Hi to all- I'll be at Great Big Fart....uhh...GBF-32-33, setting up camper Tuesday afternoon, plan to sit at space most of day Wednesday trying to sell a few things, then at Pierce Arrow tent mid-day Thursday after I walk around a bit.

Stop and talk about putting a new top on that early car! I've done from 1906 Autocar to Cord to Packard Darrin, and a lot in between, and like doing tops from scratch the best. Do leather upholstery also of course. Think about me for your 2015 project, I can book starting about June of next year.

Thanks and have a great Hershey!

Hi to all- I'll be at Great Big Fart....uhh...GBF-32-33, setting up camper Tuesday afternoon, plan to sit at space most of day Wednesday trying to sell a few things, then at Pierce Arrow tent mid-day Thursday after I walk around a bit.

Stop and talk about putting a new top on that early car! I've done from 1906 Autocar to Cord to Packard Darrin, and a lot in between, and like doing tops from scratch the best. Do leather upholstery also of course. Think about me for your 2015 project, I can book starting about June of next year.

Thanks and have a great Hershey!

I need the driver compartment leather sear rebuilt some and upholstered in my 42 Packard limo? private mail a budget number leather, two pillow cushion style on the lower section on single frame similar to the rear but in leather.

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)