1929 Plymouth

Hi new to this site! Does anyone have a 29 Plymouth coupe? If so do you have photos of your build that you could share with me.

I have a 29 Plymouth that is missing a lot of parts and I'm trying to see how it goes together. I bought it as a basket case. It truly is a basket case!! see photo of mine.

post-103597-143142765196_thumb.jpg

Cool car! Welcome to the forum. You will want to scroll down to the "Plymouth" section and you will definitely get some help there. I have two 1931 DB coupes and can probably help some. John

Cool car! Welcome to the forum. You will want to scroll down to the "Plymouth" section and you will definitely get some help there. I have two 1931 DB coupes and can probably help some. John

John, just curious if you think parts from this 30 Dodge are interchangeable for the Plymouth on topic ?

post-69994-143142765693_thumb.jpg

post-69994-143142765693_thumb.jpg

I don't believe much for the DB would interchange with the Plymouth. All through the DB and Plymouth lines, some things (small items) will interchange, but not usually body parts.

John, just curious if you think parts from this 30 Dodge are interchangeable for the Plymouth on topic ?

With respect to body parts, I would guess that if any other brand parts fit they would be from DeSoto. For mechanical parts, there might be some chassis and suspension parts the same with other Chrysler built vehicles but the engine would be Plymouth specific. Depending on the engine part required, it might be common for other Plymouth four cylinder engines, most likely 1928 as in 1930 there were significant changes (mechanical fuel pump, etc.).