Kleenex Holder Differences - 1957, 58 etc. and Mounting Instructions?

lancemb

I have two Kleenex holders that I removed the faces from for rechrome. They both look the same, except for the brackets. Does anybody know which is for which years? Also, I don't have mounting instructions. Are there holes under the dash for these already or will I have to make them? Thanks!

I have a Super with one. It is mounted (you drill) to the heater plenum with two holes. I will check and get back if there are corrections to this statement.

I have been unable to confirm the mounting at this time. I have misplaced the plenum from the Super, however there are two screw holes in the plenum of the Roadmaster at the approximate location that one might expect. Those holes are only 1 1/2" apart. I try to find any other info.

Dan

'57-76C

'57-56R

Edited by Caballero2 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Can anybody reference these to confirm which years these mounts will work on? I am restoring these, and was hoping to put them on my 57 and 58, but if I can't get one or both to work then I may sell them. It is hard to tell from the assembly instructions above what that bracket looks like, but I don't think it is like mine. I think that this style of holder was used from 56-58, with different brackets.

Can anybody reference these to confirm which years these mounts will work on? I am restoring these, and was hoping to put them on my 57 and 58, but if I can't get one or both to work then I may sell them. It is hard to tell from the assembly instructions above what that bracket looks like, but I don't think it is like mine. I think that this style of holder was used from 56-58, with different brackets.

post-31371-143142956579_thumb.jpg this is the 57-58 Tissue dispenser bracket. Same for 1959, but need a mounting kit . Tom P