Have Any Kids with you at Hershey?

Steve Moskowitz

I would hope that parents will make sure they are respectful but the offer stands. I will deal with any issues. I'd rather thrill a kid and get them hooked on the hobby then tell them do not touch. Just my preference...not telling others in any way what to do. The Olds Special is going to be raced in vintage events so it will have road rash here and there.

Steve, I too love to get the younger ones in my Crosley's! That's what it is all about, instilling the interest of the old cars in the younger generations! Nothing better than seeing them behind the wheel as Mom or Dad take their picture.

I often let interested kids sit in my FarmOroad for pictures, usually end with them honking the horn. At a tractor show this Summer I took a friend and his grandson for a ride and his Mother took this picture. Ever seen pure Joy before? Caleb really likes anything with an engine and was having a great day.

Caleb-Papa-Jim_FOR-sm.jpg

Can that young fellow blow that whistle, Jim?

Constantly :-)

His Grandfather kept trying to get him to slow down on the blowing but the request would only last a few minutes.