Thank You Buick Racer for All you have done on this website.

Dandy Dave

A Big thanks to Roberta Vasilo (BuickRacer) for watching over this Web Site, and keeping it running Smooth for many years. All of us with Buicks have really appreciated all the time and effort you put forth in doing so. 17 years of service is a long time. May I be the first to Applaud... Dandy Dave!

Hats, Off To You! And the standing Ovation you Deserve!

Not only the BCA website. Lets not forget as a past BOD member and BOD President too. Not to mention I suspect she had more than a passing hand in most of the Flint Meets that many of us thoroughly enjoyed. Roberta, you are well loved!!! and Respected in the BCA community.

Roberta is not only a major part of the Buicktown chapter, but also was one of the Major people responsible for the Flint Based "Back to the Bricks" extravaganza that is now looked upon as one of the MAJOR car shows in the USA. It rates right up there with the "woodward dream Cruise"

A Big thanks to Roberta Vasilo (BuickRacer) for watching over this Web Site, and keeping it running Smooth for many years. All of us with Buicks have really appreciated all the time and effort you put forth in doing so. 17 years of service is a long time. May I be the first to Applaud... Dandy Dave!

Hats, Off To You! And the standing Ovation you Deserve!

One of the nicest people you will EVER meet , Always has time to say Hi !

She not only has played a major roll in the BCA , but also the GSCA, BPG, etc etc.

Thanks

Bill

Not only the BCA website. Lets not forget as a past BOD member and BOD President too. Not to mention I suspect she had more than a passing hand in most of the Flint Meets that many of us thoroughly enjoyed. Roberta, you are well loved!!! and Respected in the BCA community.

Oh yes. I gave her Several Big Boxes of Vasilos Chocolates for that. :D Dandy Dave!