Accumulators

DAVES89

I have three NOS accumulators in the factory bag in the factory box. All my Reattas have white stickers on them, so I don't need these.

All are for sale at $220.00 each freight included [uPS ground] to the lower 48 states.

They are NOS but I cannot give a warranty, however there is a 12 month warranty from GM.

First come first served.

email me at;

lemke1044@aol.com

Edited by DAVES89
GM 12 month warranty (see edit history)

There is a non registered Reatta owner that is interested in buying an Accumulator from me. I don't do Paypal and have requested he pay me by certified/cashiers check. He is concerned that he would have no recourse if I were to simply keep the check and not mail the part. I have assured him I have the part and it is NOS and in the original GM sealed bag and in the original G M box and that I would send him a copy of the invoice from the stocking G M dealer.

Is anyone interested in vouching for my character?

Does this non registered Reatta owner know that you, Dave, are the Reatta Division Director besides being a most honest and trustworthy Reatta parts vendor?

Dave and I have done much business and he's never let me down. From my experience, it's usually the guy's own way of doing things that makes him suspicious of others.

Dave, are you sure that you want him as a customer? Is he one of the ones who's concocting counterfeit cashier's checks? I'd be dubious of doing business with him. He expects that everyone else in the world is going to treat him as he treats others.

Ed

If the non-registered owner is reading this as a guest, I will vouch for Dave 110%. I have purchased several parts from him and have visited him twice to pull parts from junk cars. Making another trip this weekend.You won't find a more legit guy, trust me, and everyone else who has posted here.

KDirk - forum member for 7 years and Reatta owner for 6.

Dave, are you sure that you want him as a customer? Is he one of the ones who's concocting counterfeit cashier's checks? I'd be dubious of doing business with him. He expects that everyone else in the world is going to treat him as he treats others.

I can understand the buyers apprehension. But, just because he's concerned about a transaction with someone he's met online, doesn't mean he has criminal intent. I also understand that the remark was probably made tongue & cheek but might be taken seriously by the buyer. Just say'n. Anyway...

I too was apprehensive the first time I made a purchase from Dave but, I'm here to tell ya, fear not! The man is legit and I would buy from him again, anytime.

John F.

Edited by Machiner 55 (see edit history)

Guest Corvanti

another "vouch" for Dave!:cool:

question to Dave - why don't you get a pay pal account? it really expands your selling audience. for buying, many companies now accept online payments via pay pal - not just ebay.

another plus: you can stash some or all of your sales $$$ from "the wife"!!!:P

Big issue with paypal as a seller is the fees. Sure, one can charge a bit more to offset that but it is a consideration. There is also the risk of buyers pulling a fast one after receipt of the goods and filing a dispute leaving you hanging.

At least as it relates to ebay seems the balance of power has been skewed towards the buyers causing many small sellers to bail for greener pastures. Hence the number of big volume and international outfits on there now.

Besides, cash is always king.

KDirk

Big issue with paypal as a seller is the fees. Sure, one can charge a bit more to offset that but it is a consideration. There is also the risk of buyers pulling a fast one after receipt of the goods and filing a dispute leaving you hanging.

At least as it relates to ebay seems the balance of power has been skewed towards the buyers causing many small sellers to bail for greener pastures. Hence the number of big volume and international outfits on there now.

Besides, cash is always king.

KDirk

That's the reason. Additional charges and the payee has all the rights and the seller has to prove he has done everything correctly. I will take a regular check from someone I know, but a cashier's check/money order from one I don't know.

Well the guy disappeared. His last comment was that he was going to the bank to see what his rights were if he was taken advantage of by fraud or dishonesty. I kind of lost my temper so he has not come back.

My delivered price is $35.00 less then GM's last published price and I will pay freight at that price and GM will not.

GM also has a 12 month warranty on all counter sale products which is what these were. I also will provide a copy of the receipt I received to verify the purchase date and price I paid.