FOR SALE: 1959 THUNDERBIRD - TURQUOISE & IVORY 2-DR HARDTOP

Peter Zobian

Very nice and rust free 1959 THUNDERBIRD 2-DR HARDTOP in Turquoise and Ivory. Original California car from new and still on California black plates, with 73,500 miles from new. Always garaged, mostly restored interior with new T-Bird rubber mats and new carpets. Factory 352 V-8 with 4-bbl carb, dual exhaust, power steering, power driver's seat, A/C (needs to be charged), automatic, new tires and full correct T-Bird wheel covers. Solid car that drives well and can be driven any distance. Asking $13,500. Peter Zobian, 805-927-5802 CApost-93470-143142745563_thumb.jpg

post-93470-143142745561_thumb.jpg

post-93470-143142745566_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Very nice and rust free 1959 THUNDERBIRD 2-DR HARDTOP in Turquoise and Ivory. Original California car from new and still on California black plates, with 73,500 miles from new. Always garaged, mostly restored interior with new T-Bird rubber mats and new carpets. Factory 352 V-8 with 4-bbl carb, dual exhaust, power steering, power driver's seat, A/C (needs to be charged), automatic, new tires and full correct T-Bird wheel covers. Solid car that drives well and can be driven any distance. Asking $13,500. Peter Zobian, 805-927-5802 CA[ATTACH=CONFIG]272194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]272195[/ATTACH]

This beautiful Square Bird is still for sale!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bill,

That's too bad! I don't imagine it would cost very much to paint the spear and the leading edge of the hood scoop to match the rest of the car. It certainly would not stop me from buying a car that I liked. When I look back at all the cars I've bought that needed a whole lot more than a small area painted...

Peter

Bill,

That's too bad! I don't imagine it would cost very much to paint the spear and the leading edge of the hood scoop to match the rest of the car. It certainly would not stop me from buying a car that I liked. When I look back at all the cars I've bought that needed a whole lot more than a small area painted...

Peter

I agree with you Peter. Those are really minor issues that could be corrected very easily. If I didn't have my 56, I'd be very interested in your car.

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice and rust free 1959 THUNDERBIRD 2-DR HARDTOP in Turquoise and Ivory. Original California car from new and still on California black plates, with 73,500 miles from new. Always garaged, mostly restored interior with new T-Bird rubber mats and new carpets. Factory 352 V-8 with 4-bbl carb, dual exhaust, power steering, power driver's seat, A/C (needs to be charged), automatic, new tires and full correct T-Bird wheel covers. Solid car that drives well and can be driven any distance. Asking $13,500. Peter Zobian, 805-927-5802 CA[ATTACH=CONFIG]272194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]272195[/ATTACH]

STILL AVAILABLE: PRICE REDUCED TO $12,500. I'M RETIRING AND MOVING TO VIRGINIA, SO MUST SELL przobian@gmail.com

• 1 month later...