MUST SELL!! 72 LeSabre Custom Convertable!

Guest GavynSkyStudios

Guest GavynSkyStudios

I'm finally andreluctantly selling my 1972 LeSabre Convertible. I bought it from the aging original owner in Coppel, TX, 13 years ago. I have every single document/reciept/manual that the car acquired from birth until now including the original window sticker. This car is and has always been very reliable (i.e. it has been able to start up in the middle of winter after sitting for months). I had the gas tank cleaned out and completely redone; in addition, the transmission has been rebuilt, and it has been equipped with new Goodyear tires, all new brakes, shocks, water pump and most recently, a new battery. With an alignment, this car would take you across the country and back. However, it does need some restoring. I began the process of sanding it down a few years ago in preparation for a new paint job, and I've sporadically continued the the process in addition to bondo'ing a few small spots of rust in the usual places like the very bottom corner of the door, just to inhibit the formation of new spots, which has worked well. The engine and rings are as you would expect with 97,700 original miles and its age. The car needs a new top; the dash is cracked but is Black in color so another one could be found fairly easily; the roll up window track part for one of the rear windows has been temporarily fixed but needs a more permanent repair; other than that, the interior is in pretty decent shape. All the regular stuff a resto project needs like the seals, factory air convertion, engine overhaul, paint, etc... The heater core blew on me a while back and has been removed but I have all the dash parts together. Everything else is great. Very solid car. Has the wire wheel covers option which is nice. Pretty rare. Only 2,037 were made. I havent seen any in the price range im asking. There are not very many good examples or unmolested cars left. I'll take $3,500obo and will only offer that price to a BCA member or Buick fan who will take this car to where it needs to go or at the least just enjoy it. I hate to see people put 28 inch rims and cowhide interior with big speakers and such. I really dont want that:( The car has a 350cid and as you can see in the video, runs fantastic but could use some lifter/valve adjustments, rings and exaust manifold gaskets if your not doing a complete resore. The car is located in Springfield, MO at a house that is about to be listed on the market, so time is of the essence!! I now live up near Kansas City but can meet you there if scheduled. If you have more specifc questions, I am very familiar with the vehicle and can tell you anything you wish to know! so no trades, please. My cell is 417-380-6151. Thanks so much for your interest. Please feel free to text me for an immediate response!

. post-102017-143142744932_thumb.jpg

post-102017-143142744897_thumb.jpg