Slot Mods three-lane custom slot car track

gwells

(Yes, I know this isn't an antique car or parts, but I hope the moderator will allow it to remain. I am not the owner but am trying to help him get back some garage space.)

Own your very own Slot Mods race track! They aren't making these on this small scale anymore so this is a rare opportunity!

This exquisite three-lane raceway was designed in the spirit of early sports car racing on twisty back roads and through scenic hills. The track measures 15.5’ x 6.5’ and includes one squeeze area for realistic racing action. It comes complete with six slot cars, controllers, and a power supply.

Want the track to reflect your personal taste in a raceway design? Slot Mods would customize it for you at an additional cost. This is a private sale, not associated with Slot Mods. But they will accommodate such a request.

If you have dreamed of owning an authentic Slot Mods USA racetrack without the wait of a full custom build, this is your chance. Serious inquiries are invited contact me for more information and photos. Seller is VERY motivated. He needs the space for his collector cars!

Asking $11,000 or make an offer! This is a giveaway price. It cost more than double this amount and you can't touch a new one on a private ownership any more.

The track is located near Philadelphia, PA. Will assist with shipping anywhere in the world.

Thanks for looking.

post-40502-143142745208_thumb.jpg

post-40502-143142745201_thumb.jpg

post-40502-143142745212_thumb.jpg

Edited by gwells (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...