'51/'52 Clock Question

Guest shadetree77

Guest shadetree77

I'm not finding what I need in the Master Parts book. Where the part number should be in the book it simply says "NL", which is not an abbreviation that they explain in the abbreviations section. I would like to know if the clock that could be added to the '51 or '52 Special was the same size as the clock that came in the Super and Roadmaster. If someone could help me locate this info. or if you have one of each of these cars with clocks I would be very grateful if you could try to measure it for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shadetree77

Thanks for the feedback guys. And Eric, thanks for getting those measurements. I needed to hurry up and bid on a clock on EBAY a little while back and did not have those measurements. So I looked around on EBAY at the various clocks and I figured out a way to tell if the clock is for a Special or a Super/Roadmaster. The Super/Roadmaster clock has TWO mounting tabs and the Special clock has THREE just like the clock delete bracket. The owner of the clock I bought actually had it listed as a Roadmaster clock but that was wrong. It fit in my Special just fine. Did you guys see what I needed this info. for? Over on my thread: http://forums.aaca.org/showthread.php?t=315000&page=39&p=1350832#post1350832