63 exhaust manifold needed!

riviadrian

There are two styles. One with the built in heat riser and one with a bolt on heat riser; which kind to you need? If you try to replace a built in one with a bolt on one and the bolt on one is missing the heat riser, you'll have about a 1.5" gap between the manifold and the exhaust pipe.

Ed

There are two styles. One with the built in heat riser and one with a bolt on heat riser; which kind to you need? If you try to replace a built in one with a bolt on one and the bolt on one is missing the heat riser, you'll have about a 1.5" gap between the manifold and the exhaust pipe.

Ed

Thanks Ed,

The one I need is the built in type. I appreciate the additional knowledge as well.

-Adrian-

• 2 weeks later...

I am waiting on a few people to return calls. Thought I had a line on one, but not so much. I wasted four days waiting on confirmation from a local guy. Turns out he only had a junk parts car rotting in a field. I was able to pick up a spare wheel from him, ( bought mine without a spare) but that's about it. I will keep chasing the manifold through ads in the Riview, and maybe try some other forums as well.

Thanks Ed. I was able to find a machine shop that repaired mine. I'm dying to get her back from my mechanic, but the city shut down my alley for repairs, (up to a month) so I can't access my garage. I've got him sorting a couple of minor things since it will be two more weeks until she can come home.