1932 Chrysler radiator cap

1932 Chrysler radiator cap. End of horns broken and wing. No cracks or corrosion. Has Jarvis 802 and CM on bottom. Couple other Pics in "What is this section". 200 dollars and the ride. Also have a Very good hood for this car. (CI). PM or e-mail.

Harold

• 4 weeks later...

So sorry. What I meant to say is that I believe that KQG needs THIS cap and not the one you are selling. It is larger than the one you are selling. It also has a gap/hole between the legs and the chest.

post-37352-143142795608_thumb.jpg

Going to check with a friend that has an 8 cly, (and original cap) but I suspect 6 cly had a cap with a web between front legs and 8 cly not/open. I'm sure there are other differences. The radiators (Ive been told) look the same but are not interchangeable. The hole through the top got my curiosity up when I found it.

Harold

Going to check with a friend that has an 8 cly, (and original cap) but I suspect 6 cly had a cap with a web between front legs and 8 cly not/open. I'm sure there are other differences. The radiators (Ive been told) look the same but are not interchangeable. The hole through the top got my curiosity up when I found it.

Harold

You are correct. The 6 cylinder car cap has the web between the front legs.