1937 oldsmobile coupe taillights wanted

Guest 37 oldsmobile

Guest 37 oldsmobile

hallo. my name is Roar and i live up in Norway. i am missing the senter licens plate light and rear light for my coupe. the car is almost ready for paint and it is starting to be a problem not having this light. on fotos it looks like the senter licens light is the same on 6 and 8 cyl. my car is a 8cyl and the rear light is different on 8 and 6 cyl. but i can use light from a 6 cyl if i cant get lights for a 8 cyl. broken glas is no problem. thankful for al help. Roar.

Guest 37 oldsmobile

hallo Tom. al senter tail lights on ebay are for 4 door trunk back, the one for coupe is longer and different in the end that mounts to the trunk, but still happy for al tips. i can tell that there is also big differense in the foot on the tail light on coupe and 4 door trunk back. do you know if your tail light is for a coupe. thank you Roar.

Guest 37 oldsmobile

the finned rear light is for a 8cyl car. this is the lights i realy miss since my car is a 8 cyl. but i take for 6 cyl if i cant find any others. the base of thise light is very different than the other oldsmobile modells. al the rear light have been stolen from my car and that is the problem Roar.

Roar, I have a couple pair of the 8cyl. sedan t-lites as your picture and a round lens set for the 6cyl. sedan. I have three sets and a couple singles(Right side) for the coupes. Do you know the PT#s? The #s are located in the recessed area where housing mounts to the body, its a 6digit number. Most of my lights have been sand blasted and primed, and have new wiring/sockets and bezels/lens. Send me a PM with your email address and I`ll send you some pictures.. My computer skills are limited, I don`t know how to put pictures on AACA.. Tom