Champ Car Reatta on EBAY

Cargirl

This car sold at auction several years ago when Champ Car went out of business. Someone will remember the selling price but I'm thinking it was about $7,500

The car was sold without title.....only a bill of sale because (we believe) the exhaust had been modified and was technically not street legal.

It has changed hands a couple of times and somehow acquired a title. Nothing really historic about the car as it was not modified by Buick.

I've seen photos of the interior and unless it has been changed it isn't practical to drive it on the street. Full harness racing seat belts. Lots of electrical switches have been added and there is a fuel cell in the trunk that takes up that space. I don't think it was ever intended to be titled for street use.

Guest PontiacDude210

M55, I would love to have a Reatta under primer like that one you just linked to. Just tape point and shoot and have a good looking car! Now that spoiler however...

I've been looking for good pics of the ppg car for a while. Its rare to see a unique reatta.